Oven-baked Cauliflower Okonomiyaki.
You can cook Oven-baked Cauliflower Okonomiyaki using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven-baked Cauliflower Okonomiyaki
- Prepare 1 cup of SR Flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/2 of Cauliflower *thinly sliced.
- Prepare 200 g of Thinly Sliced Pork.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Corn Kernels.
- It’s of Okonomiyaki Sauce.
- Prepare 50 g of Cheddar Cheese *cut into 1cm cubes.
- Prepare of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Oven-baked Cauliflower Okonomiyaki step by step
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Make batter by mixing the Flour, Water, Eggs and Salt..
- Add thinly sliced Cauliflower to the batter and mix it well. Add Corn Kernels and Cheese pieces and combine..
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Spread the mixture on the trays and cover with Thinly Sliced Pork..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until Pork is brown and crisp and the Cauliflower mixture is cooked..
- Place the Okonomiyaki on a large plate or board. Dress with Okonomiyaki Sauce and Japanese Mayonnaise. Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion and serve..