Cajun Fried Chicken with yummy sides:). Don't be in such a rush to eat the fried chicken right out of the fat. These spicy Cajun-style grilled chicken breasts are delicious served hot or cold, sliced Cajun-style grilled chicken breasts for varied meals such as Caesar salad, sandwiches, and a dinner entree! This was SO simple yet so yummy!
Chicken breasts, chicken thighs, or even wings are all delicious with this recipe. You'll have to adjust the Line up drumsticks on the prepared tray. Sprinkle with cajun seasoning on both sides. You can cook Cajun Fried Chicken with yummy sides:) using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Fried Chicken with yummy sides:)
- Prepare 1 of Boneless/Skinless Chicken.
- Prepare 1 of cajun spice.
- It’s 1 of sea salt(healthier).
- It’s 1 of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of chicken bullion.
- You need 1 of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 of bread.crumbs and flour.
- It’s 1 of milk.
- It’s 1 of long grain rice 1 cup.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 2 of tomatos diced.
- Prepare 1 of celantro small bunch diced.
- You need 1 of onion flakes.
- Prepare 1 of potatos of your choice.
- You need 1 of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of chives.
- You need 1 of sourcream.
- Prepare 1 can of of cream of choice.
So quick, so easy, and yet sooooo yummy!! I am making this again.❤ Thank you for this. Cajun seasoning has long been one of my go-to faves for amping up everything from chicken to seafood, veggies to potatoes, soups to Stay tuned, because I have a yummy new Cajun recipe coming on the blog tomorrow, which would be a fantastic way to take this seasoning for a first test run. This is not your typical fried chicken with gravy, oh no.
Cajun Fried Chicken with yummy sides:) instructions
- rub cajun spice, sea salt, pepper, lemon pepper, chicken bullion,parsley flakes over chicken let sit for about 30 mins.
- semi brown rice add whole lime, chicken bullion and 2 and a half cups of water add salt or bullion to taste..mix tomatos, bell pepper and celantro after 5mins boiling should be done in less than 20mins.
- put a bit of milk in bowl and mix.bread crumbs.with a bit of flour in another plate…add each piece in milk than apply bread crumbs set aside.
- wash potatos let dry..preheat oven to 400°….coat potatos with butter and sea salt wrap in foil paper. add for20mins on 400° then set to 30-45 mins on 380°.
- in a large skillet semi brown coated chicken in veg oil on high then add to a baking pan and.bake for about 15mins each side at 375°.
- sauce.over chicken just pick any cream of chicken/celary etcc.. boil with a couple spoon of sourcream with a bit of.butter and pepper serve.over chicken.
While the chicken does indeed get a quick fry, the Serve with a side veggie and rice. If you make this or any of my recipes, I'd love to see your results! Panko—crunchy Japanese breadcumbs—can be found at Asian markets and produces the crispiest oven-fried chicken. You can try curry powder in place of the Cajun seasoning. Cut pandesal in half (you may opt to toast it); spread garlic mayonnaise on both sides.
Copycat Recipes: 91 wonderful reasons for culinary art. Quality and saving on your table. Share with friends and family recipes from America’s most famous restaurants quickly and easily.
|Is Adult Product|
|Number Of Pages||191|
Sweet Potato Soul: 100 Easy Vegan Recipes for the Southern Flavors of Smoke, Sugar, Spice, and Soul : A Cookbook
$12.99 in stock
48 used from $4.84
|Part Number||4 colour throughout, 100 Recipes|
|Number Of Pages||224|