Ogbono soup. I am still on my 'meals on a budget' series and this is the final week of the series. In this video I am showing you how to make a very mouth-watering pot. Ogbono Soup also known as Draw Soup makes eating Fufu Recipes so easy because of its slimy nature which helps the lumps of fufu slide down.
Ogbono Soup – Here is my simple recipe for making Ogbono stew which is often referred to as obe apon in the Yoruba speaking area of Nigeria. See recipes for Ogbono soup, Title: six recipes ogbono soup too. Ogbono soup or Ofe Ogbono as it's called by the Igbos in Nigeria is a delicious Soup that is similar to Okro/Okra soup because of its viscosity. You can cook Ogbono soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ogbono soup
- You need 1 of and 1/2kg Pomo.
- You need 1 cup of Periwrinkle.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of Ogbono.
- You need 2 of big Stockfish.
- It’s 2 handful of leaves Uziza.
- Prepare 3 cubes of Maggi seasoning.
- It’s 2 of wraps Okpei.
- It’s 1 of full cup Crayfish.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Palmoil.
In fact Nigerians almost always include it when cooking. Ogbono soup (draw soup) is one of the most popular soups in Nigeria. Here, you will learn how to make this delicious soup and why it falls into the list of Nigerian popular soups. Ogbono Soup or Draw Soup, is a popular Nigerian soup recipe made with Ogbono Seeds(wild African bush mango seeds).
Ogbono soup step by step
- Boil the pomo and stockfish.blend ogbono to be smooth.bleach palmoil and fry the ogbono stir with a spartular for 5minutes and pour in the boiled pomo and stockfish with his stock and more water.boil for 15minutes uncovered..
- Blend in crayfish,pepper,okpei,boil for 10minutes add maggi seasoning,salt,boil more and slice the uziza leaves and pour in stir and pour in washed periwrinkle.stir and turn off heat..
Ogbono soup has a mucilaginous (slimy) texture, similar to okra soup. Ogbono Soup: The Delectable Nigerian Draw Soup Recipe. Enjoy this thick and wholesome Nigerian stew loaded with vegetables and meat in the comforts of your home! Ogbono soup is one of the quickest Nigerian soups you can make. Chop spinach or bitter leaves and add them to the ogbono soup just before you serve it with fufu or pounded yam.
Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced. Your health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating lots of berries. The initial thing you will learn about berries is just about any variety of berry has a lot of vitamin C. One more thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. You may in addition be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the deterioration of your cells. You must remember your mother and father telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is because this is very important for a healthy body. Potassium is among the things that you will locate in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. For example, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. Another thing you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach as opposed to your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves. Nuts as well as various seeds is a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. You will come to discover that these snack items tend to be loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have much more than others. Your system will use these fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body needs to stay healthy. If you do not get the fatty acids you’ll need your body will actually not be able to create a few of the hormones that it requires. Now when it comes to the primary food items that you have for dinner, you may well want to make sure you are eating plenty of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The beauty of salmon is that as well as other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don’t have to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. Furthermore before preparing your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat. In addition when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. In addition to vitamin C, you will find that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing. For people who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
Welch's Fruit Snacks, Mixed Fruit, Gluten Free, Bulk Pack, 0.9 oz Individual Single Serve Bags 40 Count (Pack of 1)
- Includes (40) 0.9 oz single serving bags
- Delicious fruit snacks where fruit is the 1st Ingredient
- 100% Vitamin C, 25% Vitamins A&E (DV per serving)
- Gluten free, fat free & preservative free
- Perfect tasty snack for school lunches, sporting games, the office and more
OREO Original, OREO Golden, CHIPS AHOY! & Nutter Butter Cookie Snacks Variety Pack, Easter Cookies, 56 Snack Packs (2 Cookies Per Pack)
- This bulk variety package contains 56 snack packs: 14 each of OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, OREO Golden Sandwich Cookies, CHIPS AHOY. Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Nutter Butter Sandwich Cookies.
- These treats are iconic. There’s nothing like cream with chocolate or golden wafer cookies; crunchy chocolate chip cookies; or smooth, creamy peanut butter sandwich cookies.
- From work to the classroom to lunch, bus trips, gift bags, goodie jars, party favors, and dessert baskets, everything is sweeter with these cookies. You can even add them to your favorite recipes.
- Preparing for last-minute parties, movie nights, game days, school lunches, office snacks, and crowds of all sizes (and ages.) is quick and simple with individually wrapped snack-sized packs.
- Each pack contains 2 cookies and has 100 – 120 calories per pack.
Orgain Organic Nutritional Shake, Vanilla Bean - Meal Replacement, 16g Protein, 20 Vitamins & Minerals, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Kosher, Non-GMO, 11 Ounce, 12 Count (Packaging May Vary)
- New look and label, same great product. Includes 12 (11 ounce) ready to drink orgain organic nutrition sweet vanilla bean all-in-1 nutritional shakes
- 16 grams of organic protein (from organic whey protein concentrate and organic grass fed milk protein concentrate), 2 grams of dietary fiber, 20 vitamins and minerals, 10 fruits and vegetables (including acai, spinach, kale), 250 calories per serving
- USDA organic, gluten free, vegetarian, kosher, non GMO, soy free, carrageenan free, free of antibiotics and hormones; No artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives.Non-Caffeinated
- Good source of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin B12, calcium, phosphorus, riboflavin, niacin, folate, iodine, pantothenic acid, magnesium, zinc, and copper
- Ideal for healthy, on the go nourishment for men and women. These are great as a supplement to your diet and nutrition needs and perfect for busy lifestyles, meal replacement, a quick breakfast or snack, on the go meals, and pre or post workouts