Spinach ,bacon and cheese cup appetizers. Spinach, Cheddar cheese, bacon, eggs, and cream make up the delectable filling for this yummy quiche, which is made with a premade pie crust. And it is the best tasting quiche I have had in years. Never any complaints when I make it.
These puff pastry appetizers are filled with all the good stuff, including spinach, bacon bits and feta. As you can imagine, they are a hit at parties! Add egg, oil and dill into cream cheese and mix until well combined. You can cook Spinach ,bacon and cheese cup appetizers using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach ,bacon and cheese cup appetizers
- You need of appetizer cups.
- You need 2 of pie crust for 9" pie, freshly made or store bought.
- It’s 8 oz of softened cream cheese.
- It’s 2 large of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1 of green onion finely chopped.
- It’s 3 oz of asiago cheese, grated.
- It’s 8 slice of cooked bacon, crumbled.
- Prepare 1 cup of thawed frozen spinach squeezed of liquids.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
Layer spinach, bacon, and cheeses in crust. Pour over layered ingredients in crust. Delicious low carb spinach bacon egg cups with crumbles of feta in every bite. Layer cooked bacon, cheeses, spinach and scallions in the crust-lined pie plate.
Spinach ,bacon and cheese cup appetizers step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Roll out pie crust to 1/8" thick. Cut 16 , 3 1/2" circles..
- Place each circle of crust into muffin tin and press all around to fit..
- In a bowl beat cream cheese until smooth, add in eggs, spinach, onion, bacon, salt , pepper and garlic and flour. Mix together..
- Divide batter amongst muffin cups and top each with a sprinkle of cheese..
- Bake 11-15 minutes..
- Best enjoyed warm!.
Pour the egg mixture over the top. Keto sides that involve bacon and mushrooms can be a lovely meaty addition to your main course and if I'm honest I have been known to eat this one for lunch! Our frittata is made with fresh spinach, bacon and cheddar cheese and serves four to six people. This frittata recipe features spinach, bacon and cheddar cheese. It's perfect for holiday brunches or other special occasions—even dinner.
Amazon Basics Silicone, Non-Stick, Food Safe Baking Mat - Pack of 2
4 used from $12.10
- 2 non-stick silicone baking mats for easy and convenient baking, roasting and food prep
- Nonstick silicone releases food without the need for grease, cooking sprays, or parchment paper
- Oven-safe up to 480 degrees F
- Fits half-sheet size pans; easy to clean with soap and warm water
- Each baking mat measures approximately 11.6 x 16.5 inches (LxW)
Easy Cheese American Cheese Snack, 12 - 8 oz Cans
- Twelve 8 oz cans of Easy Cheese American Cheese Snack
- Cheese spread made from milk, whey, and real cheese culture for authentic American cheese flavor
- Spray cheese is fun and spreadable for delicious snacks for kids and adults
- Use as a topping for cheese and crackers or other favorite salty snacks
- Cheese snacks are an excellent source of calcium
FUNacho Nacho Cheese Single Serve Cups (48 count/3.5 oz each)
- 48 individual servings of 3.5 ounces.
- Great for lunches, snacking and concessions.
- Try it as a dip or topping.
- Try it with our PretzelHaus Bakery shelf stable soft pretzel.