Simple, 100% Homemade Spinach Quiche. Easy, tasty, elegant enough for a brunch. Am making it tonight, but have some bacon I need to use, so I think I will crumble the bacon and add it to the quiche mixture. There's something magical about the combination of creamy custard filling and pastry crust.
Enjoy this tasty spinach quiche for breakfast, lunch or dinner. See how to make this easy, top-rated spinach quiche. In this video you'll see how to make an easy, delicious spinach quiche. You can have Simple, 100% Homemade Spinach Quiche using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple, 100% Homemade Spinach Quiche
- It’s 110 grams of ★White flour.
- You need 30 of to 50 ml ★Olive oil.
- It’s 30 of to 50 ml ★Milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ★Salt.
- Prepare 2 of ☆Eggs.
- Prepare 50 ml of ☆Milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of ☆Heavy cream.
- Prepare 70 grams of ☆Pizza cheese.
- It’s 1 bunch of Spinach.
- You need 70 grams of Block of bacon.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
The recipe is very forgiving, so you can add or replace ingredients according to your taste or what you happen to have on hand. This spinach quiche recipe may be simple and quick to make but the result is the lightest and tastiest quiche you can imagine. These delights are thanks to the lovely combination of fresh spinach, good strong cheddar cheese and soft melting shallots cooked in butter and wrapped into a light creamy. This cheesy spinach quiche will be the star of any spring table.
Simple, 100% Homemade Spinach Quiche instructions
- Put all the ingredients marked ★ in a bowl. Mix with a fork, as the mixture will become sticky..
- As you mix, the dough will stop being floury, so ball the dough together by hand and roll it flat with a rolling pin..
- Roll the dough into a circular shape and lay it on top of a quiche pan. Use the rolling pin to flatten the dough to the edge of the pan, then cut off any extra dough. Put it in the fridge to chill..
- Put the ingredients marked ☆ in a bowl and beat together with a whisk to prepare the egg mixture..
- Boil the spinach lightly and cut the block of bacon into bite sizes..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan, then sauté the bacon and spinach with salt and pepper to taste..
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Take the crust out of the fridge and scatter the spinach and bacon..
- Pour in the egg mixture and optionally sprinkle dried parsley on top. Once the oven is heated, bake the quiche for 20-30 minutes..
- If you bake the extra dough along with the quiche, you can put it in soup too..
- Pairing this with soup will make a great dinner to guests..
- Here are other simple recipes! Homemade potato quiche. I like this one. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152263-easy-potato-quiche-made-from-scratch.
- Easy! Homemade salmon and onion quiche. This one is delicious too I made it with leftovers. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155565-easy-salmon-and-onion-quiche-with-handmade-dough.
- "Simple! Homemade Sliced Daikon Quiche"is super delicious too. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156458-easy-kiriboshi-daikon-dried-daikon-radish-quiche.
Once you've had your fair share of raw leafy salads, try adding the vibrant greens to a creamy, custardy quiche. Pick up the eggs and cheese at the market, too, and you're on your way to a farm-fresh egg bake. Make a fluffy and simple grain-free spinach and cheese quiche by just skipping the crust! Crustless Spinach and Cheese Quiche Recipe. Homemade Yogurt – Yogurt is one of the simplest breakfasts to pull together.