Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread). I was looking for a recipe that used bananas and canned pumpkin to get rid of some of my Thanksgiving over-stock. They're perfect for people like myself who have literally zero control around freshly baked muffins (I could These pumpkin banana muffins are best enjoyed once cooled. Don't jump the gun and burn your mouth trying to stuff a hot muffin in it! <— spoken as.
Believe it or not, this healthy pumpkin muffin recipe yields light and fluffy muffins. These pumpkin muffins wouldn't be complete without plenty of. These Pumpkin Banana Muffins are healthy, tasty, and kid-approved! You can have Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread)
- You need 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp. of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Greek yogurt (or sour cream) at room temperature.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of mashed banana (about 2 large spotty ones).
- Prepare 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mix ins of choice -chocolate chips, pecans, walnuts, etc.
Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend? Octavian was up bright and early this morning, so we decided to capitalize on his early rising by packing up the kids (and. Healthy pumpkin banana muffins with an incredible macadamia nut crunch topping. These easy pumpkin banana muffins are naturally sweetened, made with whole wheat flour and have amazing flavor.
Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. If making muffins, grease a 12 count muffin tin or line with parchment liners. If making bread, grease a loaf pan and place a piece of parchment paper into the pan, letting it overhang over the sides to easily lift out the finished loaf..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together both flours, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and baking powder until well combined. Set this aside..
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the butter until it is smooth and creamy, then beat in the sugar until they are combined and fluffy. Beat in the honey, eggs, yogurt (or sour cream) and vanilla extract. When that is combined, mix in the mashed banana and pumpkin puree..
- Switch to a rubber spatula and add your dry ingredients to the wet. Mix with the spatula just until combined. Then fold in the mix in you are using. Do not overmix..
- If making muffins, fill up the muffin tins with batter. Bake for 25-28 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let them cool for 10 or so minutes in the pan before transfering them to a wire rack to cool completely..
- If making bread, pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Place the bread pan onto a wire rack and allow the loaf to cool completely..
- No matter what you decide to make, store them in the fridge for 4-5 days or you can freeze for later and enjoy!.
Plus they're dairy free and easily made vegan. This Banana Pumpkin Bread is moist, nutritious, and delicious! Learn how to freeze it for later or make it into muffins, too. To develop this recipe, I started with a Basic Banana Bread recipe from Cooking Light Magazine and then simplified and healthified it a bit. A simple and scrumptious recipe for pumpkin banana bread.
Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day. Your state of health can be greatly improved by simply eating a lot of berries. You will find that most berries have large amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Most people already know that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can help keep your cells much healthier for longer periods of time. While most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. You may already understand that the majority of of the vitamins you need each day can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. For instance, broccoli has plenty of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. Spinach is additionally something that you might want to start consuming more of as it contains a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables. Even though some of you like to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the chips try getting some nuts. The majority of nuts will have lots of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. These kinds of fatty acids are vital to helping your body create the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. Unless you get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to create a number of of the hormones that it needs. Your main meals should also incorporate fish including salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The reality that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you’ll need. And when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. To be able to reduce your fat intake you really should cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats. Everyone likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits additionally provide you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins and also minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. You may also want to combine a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey. By following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.