Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce.
You can cook Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce
- It’s of A. Boiled & drained.
- Prepare 300-350 g of boiled chicken liver.
- It’s of B. Sauté until fragrant.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely julienned ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 of lemon grass – bruised.
- It’s 1 of star anise.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon.
- You need 2 of (or more) small chillies – bruised.
- You need of C. Seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 C of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chicken seasoning powder.
- You need 1 tsp of corn starch (opt).
- It’s Dash of ground pepper.
- You need of Note: Add finely chop oriental corriander at the end.
- It’s of only for those who love this herb 😉.
Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce step by step
- Prepare all ingredients. chicken livers are cleaned, boiled, drained and keep aside..
- Sauté B until fragrant. Add in A (chicken liver) and stir for a minute or two over medium low heat. Next, season with C. Adjust seasoning accordingly. Add few more tbsp of water if necessary for some extra gravy/sauce (opt). Stir to evenly coat the liver. Remove from the heat..
- Garnish and serve with warm white rice..